One active member of the ESC Rights initiative, the Mercy Law Resource Centre, with Senator Colette Kelleher (Independent – Civil Engagement Group) and Simon Community invite you to a A Right to Housing Seminar!
· Date: Thursday, July 13th, 2017
· Time: 10.00am – 2.00pm
· Venue: Emmet Theatre, Trinity Conference Centre, Trinity College Dublin.
This seminar will bring together key stakeholders to outline the importance of a constitutional right to housing and to map out the next steps that could be taken, working collectively, to advance the right to housing from a policy, legislative and constitutional perspective. Speakers to date are:
· Kitty Holland, The Irish Times.
· Rory Hearne, NUI Maynooth.
· Karen McLoughlin, SIPTU.
· Niamh Randall, Simon Communities.
· Maeve Regan, Mercy Law Resource Centre.
· Professor Gerry Whyte, Trinity College Dublin.
To register for this free event please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday July 10th. For further information please contact 01 671 1606.